- How long will it take to get my rugs back?
- Do I need to remove furniture off my rugs prior to your arrival?
- Can you store my rug after its cleaned?
- I am moving. Can you deliver my rug to a new address?
- Do you have insurance for my area rugs when they are picked up and stored in your facility?
- When you deliver my area rug, will you put my furniture back in its proper place?
- Can I deliver my area rug to your location?
- What type of training do you have?
- Do you sell area rugs?
- Do you sell rug pads?
- Can you wrap my area rug for storage?
- Is the pad that you sell used on hard surfaces as well as carpet?
- How often should I clean my area rug?
- How do I determine when it is time to clean my Oriental rug?
- Do you guarantee pet odor removal?
- Do you guarantee stain removal?
- Is my area rug even worth cleaning?
- The tag on my Oriental rug says dry clean only….. Is your method safe?
- Can you remove all the urine from my Oriental rug?
- What process do you use to clean my area rug?
- I had a potted plant sitting on my Oriental rug. When I moved it, there was a black stain. Can you remove this stain?
- What can I do if I have flood or water damage on my Oriental rug?
- Do you just have one method of cleaning area rugs?
- Do you bleach my fringe?
- My Oriental rug has been in a fire. Can you remove the soot and odor?
- Do you clean hooked area rugs?
- Do you clean flokati rugs?
- Do you clean tribal rugs?
- Do you clean Navajo rugs?
- Do you clean sisal rugs?
- Do you clean silk rugs?
- Do you clean Edward Fields rugs?
- Do you clean Karastan rugs?
- What is moth repellant?
- What is Fiber ProTector?
Area Rug Cleaning Price
Oriental and specialty rugs are all unique and different. Please call +61 2 6242 4557 or submit your information in a quote form on this page for a free estimate for your particular rug. Remember, we also have pick up and delivery in the Jacksonville & Surrounding areas.
Heirloom Related General Questions
Over our many years in business, we have earned a reputation as professionals in our area of expertise. We are specialists in all aspects of Oriental and specialty rug care. The cleaning technicians are thoroughly trained to identify rug specificities and custom clean your rug according to our standards of excellence. Our skilled rug specialists are attentive to the detailed mending needs of your rug. We are committed to providing excellent care and service in every step of your rug’s cleaning process.
Professional Area Rug Cleaning Questions
To determine if it’s time to clean your rug, try these simple tests:
Rub your palm on the rug for a few seconds. If your hand becomes dirty, it is time for cleaning.
Kneel down on the rug and smells it. If you detect a foul odor, it is time to have it cleaned.
Lift a rug corner and vigorously shake it up and down once or twice. If you see a dust cloud forming, it is definitely time for a cleaning.
With the rug facing up, fold a corner of the rug back, away from the pile, to expose the base of the fibers. Have the rug professionally cleaned if there is dirt deep in the pile.
That is a personal decision depending on your emotional attachment, if any, to the rug and the replacement value of the rug. Many people design a whole room around their Oriental rug and replacing it could require refurnishing the entire room. It may be cheaper clean the rug. We will be happy to give you a professional estimate for cleaning to help you make an informed decision.